Microphone Please ...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another year has come and gone.

So anothere year has passed us all by.  I’m not sure what really came of it to tell you the truth.  I am tired of the politics and watching people I know loose jobs they have had for years.  It seems as its just a blur.  I’m still employed, but with IBM nobody knows how long that will last.  I just have to keep counting my blessings.  My kids are healthy and moving thru school with a nudge or two. 

It was the year of facebook for me though.  Several people I know from highschool have added me as friends and its been interesting on that front.  I can’t say that I have a lot to complaint about but it feels like I don’t have a lot to be overjoyed about either.  Lets see how 2010 works out.  Ooh and I have windows 7 up and running so I decided to try this through the windows live blog editor.

 

Julez

posted by Jules at 10:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home