Microphone Please ...

Friday, April 09, 2010

whats burning?

Ever burn the roof of your mouth but the pain doesn't hit for a day or two later and you're left wondering "WTH? Where did that come from?" ? Over the last few days I have been going through some serious silent suffering with some serious mouth pain. Somehow I did burn the roof of my mouth on something and I am left a little clueless on how. With each bite I take with just about anything I eat, a wave of pain runs from my mouth right to my brain. If anyone has experienced this, which I am sure most of you have, you will know how excruciating every bite can be. Nothing seems to taste good and food just comes off as repulsive. Anywho, take each day as it comes on this one. Cold soup anyone?
posted by Jules at 5:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home