Microphone Please ...

Monday, December 25, 2017

Another Christmas has passed. Another year coming to a close for me. Girls are growing up fast. Adrianne graduates college in May of next year from TWU. So proud of her. I discovered recently that less them 20% of all college student graduate in 4 years. She not only did it but has made in with a tremendous comeback of 12 credits failed first semester. So very very proud of her hard work. She has proven so many people wrong when it came to the capability I knew she had in her. Great Job Adrianne.
Zoe is also doing very well. Everything she seems to touch she just excels at. Just like her mom. I know she gets that from her. She too is going to head off to do amazing things as well. Both of my girls just keep amazing me.
Lisa's business is growing in new ways. She's working so hard to push it in new directions taking on hiring people to help in the workload as well as updating her website.

It was a year for me of ups and downs and I think it's coming to a good close. I am learning to let more go of things that I have tried to control but with my age and health, it's not something I care to control. Step by step.

All in all I think it's been a solid year so let's see where it goes from here.
posted by Jules at 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home